Missing and mismatched UTM parameters are more common than you would think. With multiple people with varying levels of experience working within an account, the chances are even higher. The good news is conDati UTM TagFix can identify these ongoing issues fast and for just $50/month per ad platform.
How conDati’s TagFix Service Works
For just $50/month per ad platform, UTM TagFix will automatically scan your UTM codes for missing or mismatched tags. Each month you will receive a report showing results and a .csv file with the fixes that need to be implemented.
It’s easy to get started:
- Choose your ad platform above.
- Enter your credit card number and contact information on the form.
- Follow simple instructions emailed to you to:
- Give conDati read only access to your advertising account
- Add conDati as a user to your Google Analytics account with ‘Read/Analyze’ permissions
- We’ll confirm we have access within 24 hours and start the TagFix process.
- You will receive a report detailing all the issues found along with a .csv file containing all the fixes needed.
*For Facebook Ad TagFix customers, you can easily batch upload your .csv ‘fix’ file to your account and have clean UTM tags within minutes!
- conDati will automatically perform step 5 every 30 days.
Correct UTM Codes are Essential to Marketers
What are UTM codes?
A UTM code is a simple code that you can attach to a web URL in order to track source (e.g. Facebook, Google), medium (e.g. cpc), campaign (specific product promotion or strategic campaign) and content (optional to differentiate similar content) of the traffic coming to your website. This enables Google Analytics to tell you where traffic came from as well as what campaign directed them to you. UTM codes help you answer these questions:
- Where is traffic coming from?
- How is it getting to you?
- Why is it coming to you?
- How is that traffic engaging with your website?
- How does that traffic relate to conversions (e.g. form fills) and revenue?
Why are UTM codes important?
If your UTM codes are incorrect, you won’t be able to accurately understand:
- Your best converting campaigns.
- Your best revenue generating campaigns.
- Your best customers.
- Which campaigns to reallocate ad spend to/from.
- Which ad platform to allocate more budget to.
- Where you should be focusing campaign optimization efforts.
Don’t make ad spend and campaign decisions based on incomplete data. Sign-up today for a conDati UTM TagFix service.
Safe and secure
You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for cancellation must be submitted 5 days before your upcoming monthly billing date in order to avoid being charged for that month. You will be charged on sign-up, which will initiate the process for your first UTM Tag Report and TagFix. Your monthly billing date and timing for your next report and TagFix will be 30 days after your initial subscription payment and will continue for every 30 days after that until cancelled.