Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions, answered.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive are below.
But we always love to talk to people in person so please contact us anytime.
Within 2 weeks of conDati ingesting your data, you will have access to dashboards and the Data Explorer custom visualization tool.
Data Unification & Visualization:
- Quickly visualize your real-time campaign data across channels to compare and analyze performance at a granular level.
- Monitor UTM and campaign hierarchy data quality issues.
Powerful AI Features:
- Forecast valuable KPIs such as revenue, customers, leads and cost per conversion from all data sources and channels.
- Get recommendations at a micro-segment level on where to reallocate digital ad spend for the ‘highest overall return’, without spending more.
- Get channel or campaign spend recommendations based on anticipated ROI and unbiased algorithmic attribution methods.
- Build audience segments using predictive analytics. Assigning propensity scores to visitors, leads, or customers that are most likely to take a specific action such as become a customer or churn.
- Understand email performance and get recommendation for the best day/time to send, subject lines, words to use, and more.
Customization, alerts and shareability:
- Create and save custom dashboards for quick access to those you use most.
- Get alert notifications when performance is falling below or exceeding expectations.
- Download conDati data from visualizations to use in spreadsheets or upload to platforms like Tableau.
Send reports to yourself or share with stakeholders.
And more! As a conDati RevenueLift customer you get access to our Data Science team as an expert resource to guide you through any data or analytics challenges you may be facing.
conDati offers Starter Bundles that allow customers to get the most value for their current needs. These Starter Bundles are based on our most popular features:
- Data Unification
- Shopify 360 Ecommerce Analytics
- Higher Education Enrollment Bundle
- RevenueLift Optimization
- Performance Forecasting
- Journey Attribution
Starter Bundles can be purchased individually or combined.
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Bing/Microsoft Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Social Studio
- Salesforce CRM
- Importing data from systems without APIs such as spreadsheets, CSV files, or table exports
- Legacy POS systems or custom CRM systems
- “Offline” data such as TV and radio data, etc.
- When you provide us with access authority and credentials to your source data systems, you give us permission for read-only access: Your data can never be modified by conDati.
- Each of our customers has their own dedicated and isolated environment running conDati. conDati’s data warehousing architecture is based on Snowflake’s single-tenant data warehouse. Snowflake is known for its industry leading data security practices.
- Our services are hosted by AWS, which contains multiple certifications for their data centers, including ISO 27001 compliance, PCI certification and SOC reports.
- conDati services support the latest recommended secure cipher suites and protocols to encrypt all data traffic in transit. Client data is also encrypted at rest.
- conDati does not collect, store, use, or analyze any personally-identifiable information.
conDati recommends using Chrome, Firefox or Edge Browsers to access conDati. We do not have full support for Safari at this time.
The conDati platform includes an in-product chat app to allow any user to ask questions to our Data Science team.
Yes. The data behind the visualization of every chart in every dashboard can be exported as a CSV file. In addition, CSV exports from campaign recommendations are formatted for easy and direct import into ad-tech platforms such as Google and Facebook.
Yes. conDati provides programmatic access to conDati’s underlying data model through a REST API. This provides customers with the freedom to use their unified data asset outside of the conDati Platform.
Yes. One of the greatest benefits of being a conDati customer is that you have access to our expert Data Science team. They are there to answer questions about your marketing data and provide advice and recommendations. Think of them as an extension of your marketing team.
Yes. conDati’s powerful dashboards allow you to visualize any metric from unified data sources ingested into the platform. Powerful filters and visualization options make it incredibly customizable.
Yes. conDati customers can save a standard dashboard with filters applied as a new, custom dashboard or create a dashboard from scratch using the Data Explorer custom visualization tool. You can design custom dashboards for everyone in your organization to hone in on the metrics they care about. Create dashboards of high-level business metrics or dig into more granular metrics depending on your objective.