Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions, answered.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive are below.
But we always love to talk to people in person so please contact us anytime.
conDati AI-Powered Data Navigation Platform
conDati automates digital marketing workflows with it’s Data Navigation Platform by continually examining underlying data relationships of your web event, customer engagement, audience, and sales data to guide you through ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘recommended actions’ in seconds. conDati automatically ties marketing activities such as ad conversions to both spend and revenue. We use your customized goals and groupings to further tailor recommended actions.
conDati Data Navigation includes:
- Synchronization all your data through our pre-built pipelines to your sources. We handle all operational data-side extraction issues to keep the data flowing.
- Unification all your disparate ad, web traffic, email, and sales data into an integrated time series data model that is analysis-ready and is stored in a secure, customer-specific instance of Snowflake data warehouse.
- Digital Marketing Automation through AI-powered prescriptive analytics dashboards with recommended actions driven by company specific budgets and target metrics as well as a powerful set of rules and algorithms to: uncover root-cause anomalies, optimize for greater ROI, improve productivity, transfer knowledge, and up-level your team’s analytical skills.
- Data architecture that is built for performance with integrated time series data model and 3-level data caching.
RevenueLift™ Bid Optimization
RevenueLift Bid Optimization is an automated bidding optimization that delivers higher campaign revenues and return on ad spend (ROAS) than built-in platform smart bidding systems. conDati’s AI-based algorithms scan for revenue lift opportunities across thousands of micro-segments, continuously adjusting based on the competitive bidding environment. Customer experiences show a consistent revenue improvement of up to 50% vs. built-in platform smart bidding.
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Bing/Microsoft Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Social Studio
- Salesforce CRM
- Importing data from systems without APIs such as spreadsheets, CSV files, or table exports
- Legacy POS systems or custom CRM systems
- “Offline” data such as TV and radio data, etc.
Yes. conDati’s powerful Data Navigation Prescriptive Dashboards allow you to visualize any metric from unified data sources ingested into the platform. Powerful filters and visualization options make it incredibly customizable.
Yes. conDati customers can save a standard dashboard with filters applied as a new, custom dashboard or create a dashboard from scratch using the Data Explorer custom visualization tool. You can design custom dashboards for everyone in your organization to hone in on the metrics they care about. Create dashboards of high-level business metrics or dig into more granular metrics depending on your objective.
Yes. The data behind the visualization of every chart in every dashboard can be exported as a CSV file. In addition, CSV exports from campaign recommendations are formatted for easy and direct import into ad-tech platforms such as Google and Facebook.
- When you provide us with access authority and credentials to your source data systems, you give us permission for the minimum access – typically read-only access.
- Each of our customers has their own dedicated and isolated environment running their conDati platform. conDati’s data warehousing architecture is based on Snowflake’s single-tenant data warehouse. Snowflake is known for its industry leading data security practices.
- Our services are hosted by AWS, which contains multiple certifications for their data centers, including ISO 27001 compliance, PCI certification and SOC reports.
- conDati services support the latest recommended secure cipher suites and protocols to encrypt all data traffic in transit. Client data is also encrypted at rest.
- conDati does not collect, store, use, or analyze any personally-identifiable information.
The conDati platform includes an in-product chat app to allow any user to ask questions to our Data Science team.
Yes. conDati provides programmatic access to conDati’s underlying data model through a REST API. This provides customers with the freedom to use their unified data asset outside of the conDati Platform.
conDati recommends using Chrome, Firefox or Edge Browsers to access conDati. We do not have full support for Safari at this time.