Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions, answered.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive are below.
But we always love to talk to people in person so please contact us anytime.
conDati Data Unification Service
With the conDati Data Unification Service, your data will be constantly ingested, transformed and securely stored – ready for conDati 360° Analytics Dashboards, conDati AI-powered advanced analytics, or to extract and use with 3rd party analytics software.
- Our Data Unification Service includes the continuous handling of all operational data-side extraction issues by our data engineering team.
- We transform your disparate advertising, web traffic, marketing, and sales data into a single, consistent schema that is continuously updated.
- Finally, each customer’s integrated time series data model is stored in a secure, customer-specific instance of Snowflake data warehouse that is acquired and maintained by conDati as part of our analytics-as-a-service offering.
conDati 360° Analytics Dashboards
Track the metrics that matter most to your business to show direct impact on marketing and sales goals with conDati 360° Analytics dashboards. Starting with top level KPIs you can drill-down to granular campaign detail for insights to quickly make decisions. Choose from Ecommerce, B2B or Higher Education 360° Analytics dashboard suites*.
*Sold as an integrated solution with conDati Data Unification.
conDati AI-Powered Advanced Analytics
conDati leverages AI and machine learning to answer questions that humans and simple math just can’t. Such as allocation of spend for optimal ROI, or predicting revenue in a future quarter, that would otherwise be elusive. conDati’s experienced marketing data science team does all the complex data crunching and modeling for you to provide you with actionable dashboards for Journey Attribution, RevenueLift Ad Optimization and, Revenue Forecasting.
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Bing/Microsoft Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Social Studio
- Salesforce CRM
- Importing data from systems without APIs such as spreadsheets, CSV files, or table exports
- Legacy POS systems or custom CRM systems
- “Offline” data such as TV and radio data, etc.
Yes. conDati customers can save a standard dashboard with filters applied as a new, custom dashboard or create a dashboard from scratch using the Data Explorer custom visualization tool. You can design custom dashboards for everyone in your organization to hone in on the metrics they care about. Create dashboards of high-level business metrics or dig into more granular metrics depending on your objective.
Yes. The data behind the visualization of every chart in every dashboard can be exported as a CSV file. In addition, CSV exports from campaign recommendations are formatted for easy and direct import into ad-tech platforms such as Google and Facebook.
- When you provide us with access authority and credentials to your source data systems, you give us permission for read-only access: Your data can never be modified by conDati.
- Each of our customers has their own dedicated and isolated environment running conDati. conDati’s data warehousing architecture is based on Snowflake’s single-tenant data warehouse. Snowflake is known for its industry leading data security practices.
- Our services are hosted by AWS, which contains multiple certifications for their data centers, including ISO 27001 compliance, PCI certification and SOC reports.
- conDati services support the latest recommended secure cipher suites and protocols to encrypt all data traffic in transit. Client data is also encrypted at rest.
- conDati does not collect, store, use, or analyze any personally-identifiable information.
The conDati platform includes an in-product chat app to allow any user to ask questions to our Data Science team.
Yes. conDati provides programmatic access to conDati’s underlying data model through a REST API. This provides customers with the freedom to use their unified data asset outside of the conDati Platform.
conDati recommends using Chrome, Firefox or Edge Browsers to access conDati. We do not have full support for Safari at this time.