Senior Data Scientist - AI/ML
Condati is looking for an expert in AI/ML to extract value from the digital marketing and Ecommerce data we collect for Condati’s customers.
You will work in a team environment to define and implement AI/ML modules in Condati’s Quant Marketer product.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about AI/ML and works to stay up to date with the latest developments in the field. You will advance Condati by selecting and implementing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and help our customers make better decisions. Answer business questions with analytics that provide meaningful and effective recommendations. This is a unique role that will use all your knowledge of Big Data, AI/ML algorithms, Data Science and your ability to turn data into business insights.
- Understand business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Improve new and existing suite of algorithms and their underlying systems.
- Implementing end to end solutions for real time algorithms along with requisite performance testing and A/B testing
- Identify and curate AI/ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability as well as errors and strategies to correct them
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding and identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying to customers
- Establishing scalable, efficient automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation
- Verifying data quality
- Finding available datasets online that could be used to enrich Condati’s existing Data Model
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Working closely with data scientists to create and implement new product features
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to improve
- Familiarity with the wide set of AI/ML packages and approaches. Examples: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Prophet, scikit, NumPy, …
- Ability to curate AI/ML packages to match the analytic problems Condati is solving
- Proficiency with Python, SQL. Experience with Julia is a plus
- Expertise in manipulating and visualizing big datasets
- MS or equivalent experience in mathematics, engineering, computer science, or a related math
- 3-5+ years’ experience developing and deploying AI/ML applications into production,
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational databases
- Strong experience working with big data toolsets
Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Successful experience building innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems using creative approaches
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Expertise with software engineering methodology
- Successful working experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org