Full Stack Engineer
Condati is looking for highly skilled full stack engineers to join our Platform & UI Team. Condati is built on a modern micro-services architecture that uses a sophisticated set of available cloud services and open-source components to deliver Quant Marketer to Condati’s customers.
Working in a team environment, Full Stack engineers are responsible for designing and implementing front end and back-end services to ensure great performance of Condati applications. Collaborate with UX/UI designers for UI features, among other duties.
Full stack developers are expected to take projects from conception to final production implementation, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- BS Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Proven ability and interest to learn and master new technology quickly
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD tools – Git, Jenkins, Selenium
- Proficiency in Python. Previous experience with AWS Cloud, Tornado Web Server, Redis, SQS, Apache Arrow and Snowflake SQL is a plus
- Extend Condati’s D3.js visualization library
- Strong organizational, teamwork and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Very strong problem-solving skills
- Good English written and spoken skills
- Attention to detail
Apply by emailing us at email@example.com