What does a DevOps/QA Engineer do at conDati?
conDati’s DevOps/QA Engineers are primarly responsible for automating solutions for build, test automation, monitoring and reporting, on a cloud-based organization. Between building and deploying state of the art solutions, and improving or maintaining the current environment, their work is key to enable the development team to deploy faster and still maintain a best in class guided analytics application for digital marketing and ecommerce.
The DevOps/QA Engineers work closely with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to help validate new features, solutions, and data accuracy in terms of functionality, performance and usability. They also assist in the early stages of the software development process by applying their knowledge to recognize any operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues during the development phase.
- Deploy tools and processes to automate GUI/web, code, and batch testing
- Improve and maintain the build process automation
- Develop scripts to automate tasks for software development process and testing
- Improve monitoring and reporting for a diverse set of tasks such as: tool performance, data validation within a customer environment, and cloud infrastructure and expenses
- Create and expand test cases as part of a comprehensive regression suite
- Provide feedback on tool usability focusing on user experience
- Report bugs and follow up on critical fixes
- Database systems like SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with web solutions automated testing (Selenium, Datadog, etc) Cloud compute platform such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc
- Understand the basics of distributed systems
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Jira and
- Bugzilla is a plus
- Fluent English
- Great communication and collaboration skills
Experience required: BS in Computer Science or related fields and one plus years of direct experience
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org