We’re on a mission to create and share an AI-driven marketing platform for campaign decisioning and predictive analytics that marketers love and can’t live without
We have high standards.
We are straightforward.
We are one team.
We like feedback.
Fun is always an option.
Our Commitment to Diversity
conDati hires the best people for our team: we believe that with a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds, both our team and our products shine. We are an equal opportunity employer so we value diversity and believe that diverse teams perform better. We understand that inclusion is an integral part of a successful team, so we create a space where all employees and all voices are heard, understood, and appreciated. Great work ensues.
Life events happen, and whether that event is a doctors appointment, a sick puppy, or a broken garbage disposal at home, we understand. At conDati we offer unlimited PTO to take care of life’s unexpected events as well as planned events. To be clear: we expect you to take well-deserved vacation time.
Pre-tax savings Accounts
For those out-of-pocket medical and dependent care expenses, we offer pre-tax savings accounts to help with prescriptions, co pays and many other expenses that are not covered by your insurance.
Health & Wellness
We provide full medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family (conDati pays 90% of your premium and 50% of your family’s premium)
Child Bonding Leave
A lot of us have families of all shapes, sizes and types and we welcome each new addition with generous parental and new child bonding leave.
We think planning for your future retirement should be a priority and offer a corporate 401(k) plan with a number of investment vehicles to choose from to help you plan for your best retirement.
Fun Company Events
Company-wide and departmental events to celebrate milestones as well as recognition for hard work and promotions.
Currently there are no open positions. We anticipate hiring in the near future so please check back and keep in touch!
The SDR role is a key asset to our business. We are looking for a motivated and professional team member to join our Sales Development team. If you want to join a dynamic, high-growth company and make a visible difference for our business, please read on.
About the role
As a member of our sales development team, qualifying inbound leads and developing new sales opportunities through prospecting will be your two primary responsibilities. You will be expected to learn, understand and speak to our product offering and handle objections.
- Speaking with and qualifying inbound sales leads. Our sales leads come from various sources, Webinars, LinkedIn, whitepaper, our website, industry research, etc. You will be responsible for following up with these precious inbound leads and turning them into real-life sales opportunities. The goal is to learn more about the lead’s organization and determine if conDati is a good fit and if they are a good fit for conDati, ultimately determining if a real sales opportunity exists.
- Developing new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting. In addition to our inbound sales leads, we also run outbound prospecting campaigns to organizations that fit our ideal customer profile. In these campaigns, we use tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, email, and cold calls to identify and contact new sales opportunities.
What you can expect
- Career growth. The SDR role is critical to our success and is a great launching point for you to learn the technology industry and fundamentals of messaging and selling. We have high expectations of the SDR team, and we provide professional development opportunities so that SDRs can stretch into other roles within the company including marketing and account management.
- A great team. We’re a Great Place to Work and it shows —everyone here is smart, driven, collaborative, and down-to-Earth.
- Cool tech. We’re doing things with AI and machine learning that nobody else in the industry is doing and were recognized as a Gartner 2019 Cool Vendor in AI for Marketing.
Do You have?
- Great communication and listening skills. You’ll be on the phone a lot, chatting with sales prospects from a range of different industries. To be successful, you’ll need to be comfortable chatting with folks you don’t know, listening and understand their needs, and asking great clarifying questions. Prospects will have varying clarity on their needs and understanding of our offerings so will need your help to understand whether conDati is a great fit.
- A genuine interest in what we do. We’re a flexible, fast-moving, quickly growing company, we offer competitive pay, and benefits of more established enterprises.
- A fantastic attitude. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for our technology; who is always optimistic in the face of tough business challenges; who’s comfortable with what they do and don’t know; and who knows how to detach from the day-to-day madness of the job and have fun with the team.
- 1-3 years direct experience.
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org